• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hello

Detroit Kim

Just joined the club.
Recently purchased my first BMW, a silver 2002 1150RT.
Picked it up in early November and have already put 2K miles on it . Not bad considering the awful winter we've had so far.
I only started riding a year ago and in my 50's its about time.
look forward to some longer rides when the weather improves.
Kim

Welcome, Kim!

I think you'll find that most of us here are waiting (not so patiently) for better weather! Now's the time for studying maps. Hope to see you out on the road sometime.

Welcome to our world. I expect you'll fit right in.

You have lots of sMiles coming. Join the discussion!

Voni
sMiling

i eagerly await winter to end so I can get out everyday!!

Welcome,

greg

As soon as the snow and ice is off the road I'm ready

Did a short ride to Stockbridge Saturday, before the snow flew.
I make certain I ride every month of the year. It got close in January, only got to ride on the 30th.
If people on snowmobiles can do it, so can we.:)

Did a short ride to Stockbridge Saturday, before the snow flew.
I make certain I ride every month of the year. It got close in January, only got to ride on the 30th.
If people on snowmobiles can do it, so can we.:)

I rode 545 miles last Friday :)

Just joined the club.
Recently purchased my first BMW, a silver 2002 1150RT.
Picked it up in early November and have already put 2K miles on it . Not bad considering the awful winter we've had so far.
I only started riding a year ago and in my 50's its about time.
look forward to some longer rides when the weather improves.
Kim

Detroit Kim,

Greetings and welcome. I am located in West Bloomfield not that far from you. I see you met Gala from Grand Rapids. There are several BMW MOAers in Michigan.

Kent

Well I guess Gala blew the doors off my 60 miles last weekend !
Hi Kent, hopefully see you around soon.
I keep seeing a GS rider riding thru Dexter pulling wheelies, I think he's happy to be out.
Kim

Nice color there Kim.Its hard not to ride these bikes every minute.After riding rice burners for 30 years these RTs are a dream ride.I plan on hitting a lot of Rallies this year,hope to see you at some:clap

Neighbors!

Hi, Jon from Bloomfield Hills. Just joined myself. Stockbridge is a fun ride. There was a woman there, Suzy Greenway (I believe) who every spring and fall held a big gathering at her property. I rode with Friends who had old bikes; When my '71 was the newest and most reliable, you knew it was an adventure. My friend ron rode his Honda 250 Scrambler, a 1965 or so. It became a 125 the hard way...

Anyway, good to see michigan members!

Stockbridge

Yes, I went to the bike meet there for the first time last fall, great time.
I met Suzi in Stockbridge last december in the little cafe in town, she's quite the celeb in the biking world.
See you on the road.
Kim

Welcome to the Family! I am Pat Carol. I live a little north of you in Alpena. Have you heard of the BMW Touring Club Detroit. They are a hoot. Check out the web site.
bmwtcd.org.
Give me a shout back.

Take Care & Ride Safe
Pat Carol

Detroit Guy's

Hi Pat, Yes I have. Your're the ones that got me to join BMWMOA.
I must meet up with them for a saturday breakfast.
I live in Dexter and have some of the best riding roads around (SEM).
Just got back from a 1600 mile round trip to NC. First trip over 150 miles. Me and my wife loved it. What a bonding experience.:hug

Who are all you mystery riders.....

that ride through my town ?
Living in down town Dexter, I'm always seeing fellow Beemer riders cruising through.
By the way, if you haven't riden in this neck of the woods, I would recomend it.

Back