• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New Member in NE Ohio

der ziegelstein

Brick Pilot
Hello all. I am new to motorcycling in general. I bought a non-running '87 K100RS last March with the intent of getting it running and making a few dollars. I got it going with much help from the great info on the forums here. I was also very impressed with how this bike was built.
It only took a couple trips around the block to get hooked, and with the full support of my wife I purchased a helmet, gloves, boots, etc. I got my temps and by the end of July I finished the MC safety course and got my endorsement. By the end of December I managed to put just under 8000 miles on the bike.
I appreciate the wealth of information that is available here and hope I am able to contribute.

Welcome "The Brick"!

Glad your here...hope you get more seat time on the bike...maybe see you at the rally. Be sure and wander on down to the K-Bike forum and see what all the "fuss" is about!

greetings from the west side of Cleveland - I've ridden for years, but just got my first beemer last summer - built a R1100RSL out of 2+ bikes might still make back my money selling parts, but haven't gotten there yet. hope you are enjoying the weather.

MOA Rally in July

Hello all. I am new to motorcycling in general... By the end of December I managed to put just under 8000 miles on the bike.
I appreciate the wealth of information that is available here and hope I am able to contribute.

I can think of few better ways to start enjoying the friendship of the BMW crowd than attending the MOA Rally in Bloomberg, PA this July. Even if you only have a day or two, it's about 350 miles each way, camping is included in the fee, and you'll love the seminars, tire kicking, and maybe the beer tent.

Be sure to stop at the Rally newbies booth manned by MOA Ambassadors. We'll try to help get your rally experience kicked off in the right direction. The Rally is a very large event. You cannot hope to do everything. If you come, start by asking some advice and making a sort of plan from the events in the program.

Back