• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Ahoy from cyberspace and beyond

Nordic Norm

This is a first for me,never posted a message before! Experience will be the teacher. Used to ride Beemers a while ago and gave it up for bicycling. Bicycling has its benefits but is rather hazardous on the road, so figures I'd get me a motocycle again [less hazardous, more fun]. Bought a K-Bike, it's hard to believe that a 93 K1100RS is almost an antique, a bit more than the last antique though a 70 R75/5. The snow is now covering the yard and its cold in Vermont, not for much longer, better order a new battery and buy a helmet.

Welcome to the forum. Winter was invented by the motorcycle gods to force us to stop riding and do maintenance. Good luck with returning you bike up to riding snuff for the coming season.

Snow is melting
1192556385_aCBRD-S.jpg

This is a first for me,never posted a message before! Experience will be the teacher. Used to ride Beemers a while ago and gave it up for bicycling. Bicycling has its benefits but is rather hazardous on the road, so figures I'd get me a motocycle again [less hazardous, more fun]. Bought a K-Bike, it's hard to believe that a 93 K1100RS is almost an antique, a bit more than the last antique though a 70 R75/5. The snow is now covering the yard and its cold in Vermont, not for much longer, better order a new battery and buy a helmet.
Hi Norm, welcome to the forum. It sounds like the snow is melting and that brings mud season :D I moved your post here to the new members section for better exposure and as you check through the main forum pages you'll see there are regional sections. This is another spot to keep an eye on as the riding season gets going again. There is a BMW club in Vermont that I hear many good things about, you may want to check it out. The site is http://www.vtbmwmov.org/ If you need any help with the forum, just ask. Have fun and enjoy, Gary

Back