• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Old Millington Winery 2014 Music Sunday

The Winery is back to having the Fall music series on Sunday. Lots of Folks were out. Rode over to enjoy the festivities.

Robert E. Lee Highway

Beale  Sreet 07-16-14 119.jpg
The old highway between Memphis and Covington, Tn was dedicated years ago to Robert E Lee, by the Daughters of the Confederacy. There are several markers along the route. This one is just down the road from the winery.

Beale  Sreet 07-16-14 127.jpg
This is the closest thing we have to the Rock Store where Jay Leno hangs out on his motorcycles in LA. I guess every place has their version of the Rock Store. Shake Rag is ours.

Beale  Sreet 07-16-14 124.jpg
Your's truely. I've been a regular at Shake Rag for I,II and now III. Will probably officially open around the first of the year.

Beale  Sreet 07-16-14 129.jpg
Mayor's Cove. It's at the end of the road, earth, planet, and universe. That would be Tipton County, north of Memphis. You know all those C&W songs, I Got Friends in Low Places, I Love This Bar, Etc.,Etc. This is it. No, this would not be where Jay Leo hangs out. :nono But the ride up the bluffs along the Mississippi River is to die for. Our little slice of riding heaven. :clap

Back