• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Early Mustang

160E0BFB-3F65-4E1D-9424-89964603C89C.jpeg
Nice paint job. Black is probably the hardest color to apply. Engine badge is 260ci V8. This is probably an early 64 1/2 model. I think the 260 V8 predated the more famous 289. Most folks are looking for the fastback models, I really like the more formal coupe model.

Welcome Centers

Generally when U cross borders on the interstates and larger Hiways, they have welcome centers with free state and local maps. Most should be open now; post Covid closings. Should be a pretty interesting ride from Long Beach. :wave See U in Springfield.

Road Trip to Leo’s

No, not on a motorcycle. Took parts over for a couple of Airhead up grades. Leo’s helping me on the ‘75 BMW R90/6 and the ‘94 R100R. Getting bikes up and running a little bit better. Fun bikes, rider bikes, bikes to run/ride hard and put up wet. Just like old times. I’m smiling.

Hanging with the Inteligent

Yes, I returned the next day. And as usual, it was at great day at the man cave. Hanging with guys, surrounded by motorcycles; going to lunch. It has always worked for me to hang out with those who are infinitely more intelligent than me. I’m kind of a bore. Thx guys.

This thread always catches my “unread” lists. Curious since the thread started about a meet up in 2011 and people are still posting. Maybe close this one and start something new when you have something to post about Southeast rides. Just a thought.

Back