• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Thx Mike. Just riding the flatland.:)
IMG_2306.jpg
Map of where I was. If I was riding this ride, which I have numerous times. The northern end would be Cairo, Il. It was the jumping off point for the Union Army and Navy head south to attack the Confederacy. South to the Columbus/Belmont Battlefield. Then south to Hickman to the ferry. Then move south to Sassafras Ridge. Where you from. I'm from Sassafras Ridge. Down the road from Evening Shade. Love the southern charm of the names of small towns in the south. Then moved south to northwest Tn.
IMG_2311.jpg
Stopped at the Island 10 Mounument on Hiway 22, between the 2 green X's. Then south down to Tiptonville. So the ride would be from Cairo, Il. To Tiptonville, Tn. Ride and enjoy.

Boos Hoss

On my way thru Dyersburg, saw the BossHoss Sign. Stopped a a few minutes to check it out. I didn't know they were still in business.
IMG_2298.jpg
IMG_2300.jpg
IMG_2299.jpg
Lookd in the window, kinda sparse, and disorganized. They were closed.

Boos Hoss, Boss Hoss What's the difference. I remember seeing these contraptions down in Daytona back in the early 90's. Thought they were outrageous back then, ain't nothing changed since. :scratch

Boss Hoss?

IMG_2296.jpg
IMG_2301.jpg
IMG_2303.jpg
Volvo? If I had an American motorcycle company, would I show case it with a Volvo. What are these guys thinking. I'd have a Peterbilt, a Long Nose Pete. American motorcycle and American truck. Oh well, what do I know.

Back Home

What's happening on the home front. Checked the local news. Got on the BMWRAMS website. Performance Plus BMW is having a Saturday mourning bunch for the BMW riders as a thank you. Time to see what the guys are up to and check out some new bikes.
IMG_2312.jpg
IMG_2313.jpg
The guys are showing up.

Marshall's R50/2

IMG_2317.jpg
IMG_2348.jpg
Marshall told me at the the little get togather. I'm selling out. All the bikes, all the parts, all the tools, lifts, equipment, it's all for sale. I guess turning 90, does that. I'm coming over Marshall to take some pics. Come on.

Back