• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

IMG_1531.jpg
Jay rode up on a nice Triumph triple adventure bike. Wanted to test ride a new GS.
The Guys at the dealer did'nt mess around, they had that GS out the door pronto for Jay to ride.
IMG_1524.jpg
Pre ride info.
IMG_1525.jpg
That does this and this does that. Got it. :thumb

IMG_1530.jpg
Well Jay, how was the ride? The Triumph is a great ride and the Beemer is even better. Wow. I'm trading in the Triumph and getting the GS. WOW! That was fast!
IMG_1534.jpg
That's how you do it. Sign on the dotted line.

Bmw 2002

Was in Albert Lea, Mn. the other day. Saw this little beauty sitting at a garage.
IMG_1554.jpg
IMG_1555.jpg
IMG_1556.jpg
Walked over an met David one of the shop's tech's. He said he owned 6 of them. Wow. One of BMW's automotive breakout moments. Great car and a true classic.

^^ Nice find Barry. :thumb

I had a '72 and a '73 back in the day. Those 2002's were a blast! :dance

"Real BMWs have round tail lights."

BMW Motorcycles of Richfield-Minnesota

IMG_1577.jpg
IMG_1575.jpg
IMG_1576.jpg
Was up in the the land of 10,000 + Lakes. As usual time to check out the local dealer or in this case dealers.

Customers Cool GS

IMG_1557.jpg
IMG_1558.jpg
Took a couple pics. He came out and got his pic took. He was a little overwhelmed by the attention. Man your almost famous. Sorry, I forgot your name. Nice guy though.
IMG_1560.jpg
Ya gotta nice bike and smile. :thumb

IMG_1565.jpg
Met a good guy inside at his desk, Steve Cole.
IMG_1581.jpg
John Stoddart- GM
I was asking John about his background in BMW. John gave me his background. It went all the way back to the early 70's and Butler and Smith. He's done it all. I was impressed. :thumb

IMG_1563.jpg
I can't help myself, got a show this bike again.
IMG_1564.jpg
R9T-Up side down fork and stand alone headlite bucket have the cool factor.

RR Enhanced

IMG_1566.jpg
IMG_1567.jpg
IMG_1568.jpg
I think I'm right on that. Gotta pay more attention and take better notes. I think it's got upgraded grips, pinstriped wheels and exhaust. Go fast guys will know the deal. I'm only fast in my dreams.:)

IMG_1569.jpg
Zippered hooded sweatshirt-got it
IMG_1570.jpg
? Kinda unsure on this. I kinda think it's a BMW Do rag. Like I say, just guessing.:dunno:scratch

IMG_1571.jpg
If your tired of your bike sounding like a sewing machine, Igor makes a nice looking muffler. Can't vouch for the decibels or the sound. :dunno

Back