• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

IMG_0726.jpg
I don't believe spirit bells comes under the atgatt concept. But then again what ever floats your boat, I guess.:)

IMG_0725.jpg
This is my idea of a friend for the road and fits the atgatt concept. But you can call it a spirit helmet if that makes you feel good. All hail the Spirit Helmet!:thumb

IMG_0730.jpg
Take an old rough R1100R or GS and modify it to meet your needs. Again this a go anywhere any time bike.
Good job. :thumb

K1100rs

IMG_0731.jpg
Hard to believe this bike is probably 20 years old. At one time it was the latest greatest. A real Flying Brick.

IMG_0232.jpg
IMG_0233.jpg
This is one really nice SS. Red on Red on Red. Bucket seats, console, 4 speed, dual exhaust. America at it's finist.

IMG_0231.jpg
IMG_0229.jpg
Six tail lights means the upscale Impala, four tail lights is the more standard Biscayne. :)
This was one fine American car. She's real fine my 409. The song said it all.

You are correct. When I first saw the car as I walked up to it, I guessed '63 and the owner confirmed that. I promptly forgot my own guess. Beginning of old timers, I'm also guessing. :wow:wave

I saw him pull up as I was going into the restaurant and it drew a crowd. That's when I guessed the year. When I came out, he was gone. Took my pics and kinda kept an eye on the car, I wanted some pics of the engine. Got involved with some BS, looked over there and he and the car were gone. :scratch:dunno Oh well.

I live like a vagabond gypsy out on the hiways and byways of America. I see stuff all the time and have to make instant decisions about trying to get pics and info on the fly. Sometimes their's a certain amount of confusion that results. I'm so confused. :)

Back