• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Picture 4850.jpg
Cool T
Performance Plus Motorcycles/BMW -Memphis
5312 Pleasant View Road
901 385 8296
Thanks again Guys
Also thanks to the BMWRAMS and the Old Bike Club members who attended. Good to see everybody, been to long.

Panhead Chopper

Picture 4811.jpg
Picture 4822.jpg
Picture 4816.jpg
My old chopper. I inherited it years ago. Never knew really what to make of it. I laugh every time I see it. Somebody was really demented back in the day. Oh well, the thread needed a little humor to lighten things up. :scratch:)

Garage Tour

my buddy Don was by yesterday; talked him into a little garage tour. Headed over to east Shelby County. Didn't take much to get him to go. Time to see some cool bikes. I have pretty much open access to some nice garages.
Picture 4823.jpg
Picture 4824.jpg
Picture 4825.jpg
Stange, weird, odd story. A guy I know brought this bike over for a major tune up probably 10 years ago. Kinda dissapeared. Saw him a couple of yeas ago. He asked about his bike, was it still there. Yeah, the tech asked what happened to you. Guess he just needs a place for free storage, just crazy.

American, German, British, Japanese

Picture 4826.jpg
They all get along, their to old to care anymore. When your in a dry place with a roof over your head, be happy. '66' HD Shovel FL. Pretty nice. Perfect for a ride with Elvis in one of his movie's. Viva Los Vegas or Clambake or any of them. :thumb

Picture 4828.jpg
Definately from another era. I would be more comfortable on a R75/5 or R90/6. It was mine many years ago, Glad I grew up an smelled the roses.

Picture 4832.jpg
Picture 4833.jpg
After 33 years my little R50/5 is moving on to a new home. It will be lightly freshened up and will be properly taken of. Adios little buddy.

R90s

Picture 4837.jpg
Picture 4838.jpg
Probably one of the greatest superbike from the 70's. Probably one of the easiest to ride and enjoy. This one's a late '75 or a '76.

Picture 4842.jpg
Picture 4843.jpg
Picture 4844.jpg
I'm all over the country and i see stuff like this everywhere. Barns, sheds, garages full of old bikes and motorcycle parts. Hopefully at some time all these pieces will find themselves back togather as good useful running motorcycles

Leo's Shop at his Home.

Picture 4846.jpg
Picture 4847.jpg
Leo you've really got something for these K75's. Perfect bike for Daytona, Barry. Small compact, watercooled. Don lends a hand. Don has put thousands of miles on K75's. He's a believer.

Bloodworth Motorcycles-BMW/Ducati Nashvi;;e,Tn.

Made a freight run up Gallatin,Tn.. Coming back I thought I would stop in and see what was new with David and his staff. A bunch; they had totally remodeled the place.
Picture 4857.jpg
Picture 4858.jpg
Picture 4856.jpg
I like bikes with big round headlight buckets, up side down forks, fork boots, twin exhausts exiting on one side, so on and so forth. Apparently somebody else does too. Both these bikes are SOLD.:thumb:dance

R1200gs blue frame

Picture 4859.jpg
Picture 4860.jpg
My new favorite bike as of yesterday is the GS in the hot blue frame. Blue is the new Red. Except when it comes to R9T's. I'm fickle; I can change on a dime. :)

Picture 4868.jpg
Local enthusiests
Picture 4861.jpg
I really likes a detailed map of good rising roads. I've done quite a few of these in middle and east Tn. Good stuff.
Picture 4862.jpg
Somebody's out there riding.:thumb

Picture 4872.jpg
R32, the latest and greatest in 1923.
Picture 4877.jpg
Doonesbury comic; first one I've seen in years.
Picture 4875.jpg
Some things never change. Good. :dance

Back