• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Champion BMW Ducati Honda
4155 Dorchester Road - North Charleston, SC 29405
843 554 4600
843 554 4604 Fax
Thx Guys, I had a great visit.

Two good looking blondes. What your cat's name?

Missed this post cats name Newbie last cat in fold came out of house found cat sleeping on old foam cushion in garage cat spotted me ran went back in house got handful of dry cat food put on cushion out later catfood gone put more food on cushion later soon gone later came out cat gets ready to run but stays I go get another handful of cat food put it on cushion cat starts eating let's me pet him next time out cat let's me pet him decides I am ok cause I smell like cat foodIMG_1697.jpg

Smoke

IMG_1027.jpg
My cat Smoke. Do I trust her, not on your life. But I love her anyway. She is fun to watch, though. She plays hard, then she's down for the count. :thumb

Your cat looks like feline royalty. What it's name?

Meet Elinore. No idea where my wife came up with the name. Our other cat is a black and white "tuxedo" cat named Sloopy. My daughter named her. She found her dragging herself down the street in "Over the Rhine" district in Cincinnati. Both of it's pelvis were shattered. She thinks someone threw it out of an upper floor window as it did not seem to be run over by a car. She kept telling it to "hang on Sloopy" all the way to the emergency vet clinic. That was 15 years ago. Cat still walks funny but has enjoyed a good life. That is how we ended up with a $1500 ghetto cat.

Good for Elinore and Sloopy. I've had 4 cats the last 5 years. All are rescues or were abandoned. Socks, Garfield, Fluffy, and now Smoke. All great cats. Elmore is one fine looking cat. :thumb

Carried a freight load over to Virginia Beach, Va. this last weekend. Thought I would hang around and go to Adventure BMW in Chesapeake on Tuesday. Got a load headed to Columbus. Had to pass on the visit to Adventure, my loss. Oh well. On the way outa town, I stopped at Denny's for a breakfast pick me up. Saw this little beauty.
IMG_0409.jpg
IMG_0412.jpg
1963 Mercedes Benz 190 SL

Back