• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Champion BMW, Ducati, Honda

Delivered a freight load over to Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. After delivery headed over to see the good folks at Champion Bmw.
IMG_0340.jpg
I know, not a good pic.
IMG_0341.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0341.jpg
    IMG_0341.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 129
R9tgs?

To sort of use a quote from the movie witness for the prosecution, darn you, darn you. The look of that bike kind of trips my trigger and if I buy one afraid wife would cut trigger off!
Title should be R1200GS rest still the same

Last edited:
BMW Bagger Airvent

IMG_0350.jpg
Flip air vent in
IMG_0351.jpg
Flip air vent out
Reminds me of the cars and trucks we had in the 50's. We had pop out vents on the sides or on top of the hood.

IMG_0357.jpg
I'm holding out for a straight 8 or better yet a V12. OK I'm going all in, a V16. Bigger is better. Right. OK:)

Honda's

IMG_0359.jpg
Just like our Bagger, only totally different.:)
IMG_0370.jpg
A couple of Africa twins. Nice. I guess the perfect bike to tour, Africa.

310 Big where it Counts.

IMG_0373.jpg
The 310 looks like a nice little bike. Perfect for the residents of Oz or Lilliputians. Just teasin. I can ride it, I'm a short 6'2" tall. Now where's the foot peg lowering kit, floor boards, hiway pegs, King/Queen seat, trailer hitch to pull my pop up camper. OK I'm done. I stepped over the bike trying to sit on it. OK, now I'm really done.

Back