Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246
Results 3,676 to 3,679 of 3679

Thread: Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Wandered over to the Indian Reservation to check out some of their latest greatest.
    IMG_3805.jpg
    WOW
    IMG_3807.jpg
    Hope it ended well.
    IMG_3806.jpg
    How low can you go?

I took a freight load up to Kansas City last Friday. Where I delivered was close to Engle's BMW. After delivery I drove on over. I had some time kill, waiting for my next load offer. As usual I had a good visit. While there, I learned they were having an open house on Saturday. The truck stop was close by, come Saturday I had no load offers, so back to the dealership. I arrived after 10:00 and the event was in full swing. All the food and drink any one could eat.

They had a good crowd. Helped myself to the munchies and soft drinks. Checked out the all the bikes for a 2nd time. Sitting at the riders lounge, several of the attendees came up and started to talk to Mr. Where Ya been guy, haven't seen you at the local rallies like we used to. Yea, just haven't been as active as I use to be. It did make me feel good that I was remembered. I gotta get back out there on the rally circuit and do some riding and camping while I still can.

I want to give a shout out to all the members of the dealership and to all the attendees. Great little get together. Made my weekend. Good job guys.