• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

I gotta load over to Central Alabama; got it delivered. You know what I did next. Yep, over to the dealer, see what's new and interesting. Same old dull routine; just kidden.:wave

IMG_0219.jpg
Bike Nite
IMG_0241.jpg
Yes, they gotta lot bikes for sell. Time to get a bike and ride.
IMG_0225.jpg
Yes, that's a perfect choice. You have an eye for bikes. F700GS

A Big Thank You

Just a heartfelt thanks to all the dealers, I've visited this year. The owners, managers, associates, tech's, customers, etc. It's all been good. Ya'll have made me feel welcome at all the dealerships. It's a nice respite from travels on the road. Barry

Bikes on Beale Street 2017

I've been on the road gone a lot this year. Went to Bike Nite last night to get some pics of bikes and see my buds.
Picture 5487.jpg
Picture 5497.jpg
Picture 5503.jpg
Bob Kelly's cool R65 little hot rod. Bob ask if I like what he did to his bike. Yea, Buddy :thumb:thumb. Scrambler, Bobber, Cafe Racer. Bob wants to freshen up the engine a little. Told him to go for it. He told me he owned 12 motorcycles, all kinds but rides this one the most. Because it's a fun bike.

Picture 5494.jpg
Somebody has good taste in motorcycles. R9T
Picture 5499.jpg
Yamaha RD something or another. Cool!
Picture 5504.jpg
German bike. Sach's, Puch, Whatever it is; it's neat.

Back