Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253
Results 3,781 to 3,785 of 3785

Thread: Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

It was being there. The members of the club really have good vibes for each other. Comraderie was center stage. I couldn't keep from smiling the whole time I was there. It felt good to see all my old buds and buddettes.
    A few of the Nuturally Beemers showed up as well. Good to see them. The Rams got into their meeting, I kinda drifted off. I've been a club VP and President in the the past for the Naturally Beemers. Anyway they got their bidness done, time for lunch.

Beauts and Buns

Good choice, they were quite tasty. A little mustard and relish; Yum Yum. I think everybody in that club is a chef. The rain couldn't put a damper on this weekend affair. Thx Guys, hope to see all Ya'll next year, same time same place.

Auto spelling correct sucks. Brats not beauts.

Yes, it was good to catch up with the guys from both the Rams and Naturally Beemers. Kinda got caught up on what's been happening on the local scene. Was approached about rejoining the clubs. I'm semi-retiring in a few months, it may be possible. The news was mostly good and some really sad; actually devastating. I've been out of the loop to long, time to get back in the game.

Beale St. Bike Night-----Memphis

Bikes on Beale St. on Wendesday nights now in progress every Wendesday night now thru Sept..
    6pm-12am. Park your bike on Beale St. and enjoy bike night. Lots of clubs and restaurants on the street. All the good food and music anyone can stand. Best Bike Night in America. Look up Beale Street activities for more info.