• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Air Vent

IMG_0204.jpg
The Bagger has a flip out air vent above the Rondel. Just noticed that little feature.
IMG_0205.jpg
Just like it's older siblings only different.

I know everybody and their brother knew this but me. Hey, my newest bike is over 20 years old. So I'm a little behind the times. :dunno

IMG_0222.jpg
Chocolate milkshake to wash down those yummy tacos. Yea! Ole' it was a nice treat from the dealership. Thx, Ya'll. :thumb

The regulars said they usually have burgers and their the best. Gotta get back some time in the future and confirm this rumor. :)

Back