• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

David, I like your little slice of heaven on earth. I'll be back after the the timber is cut and split for firewood. I've been thru this with you before. Every muscle in my old body hurt for a week after that. :thumb

Pandora's BMW-Chattanooga,Tn.

Gotta freight run over to Huntsville, Al. Then another one over close to Chattanooga, Tn.. Time to visit Pandora's; ain't been there in a while. :thumb
IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1312.jpg
IMG_1314.jpg

Yes It will Wheelie 199HP

IMG_1329.jpg
Torque Monster. Wheelieing is a very important component of the touring community. Uh, not really. OK, moving on.

The Game

One of the guys had a birthday. They had a party, and the obligatory cake. They played a game like pin the tail on the donkey. In this case, pin the bike on the race track.
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1331.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg
Yeah, it was a hoot to watch.:dance

Life's a Party.

IMG_1335.jpg
Put on the blind fold, ya get spun around three times. They kinda aim U in the right direction, then lookout.
IMG_1334.jpg
The cake was good.
IMG_1332.jpg
Like, I said; these is good folks.

Suzuki V-Storm 650

IMG_1367.jpg
IMG_1368.jpg
I like the look of this bike. Capable looking bike with big ability. Kinda like the R80ST. :)

Back