• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

RPM Cycle North Dallas, Tx.

I like checking out brand X's. Drove over to RPM for a look around. I like Guzzi's. They have a new 900cc line out, the V9 Roamer and the V9 Bobber.
Picture 689.jpg
Roamer
Picture 693.jpg
Bobber
Picture 694.jpg
I think the Guzzi riders are going to like these bikes, pretty nice stuff. I think their in the $10 to 11,000 price range. Personally their the right size for me, but I'll just fix up some old R90's and R100's I have and be happy.

RPM Cycle North Dallas, Tx.

Picture 695.jpg
Roamer in white.
Picture 690.jpg
Fancy Aprillia race bike. I think a 2 stroke.
Picture 697.jpg
KTM Adventure R; I like it.
14000 N Stemmons Freeway Dallas Tx. 75234
Lots of motorcycle eye candy.

Picture 696.jpg
Got the cap, now I need a California 1400 or V9. Never shoulda bought the cap. If you go to most Moto Guzzi Dealers, MG trinkets and stuff are almost nonexistent.

Texas Capital Building

Picture 703.jpg
The capital just seems a little odd seeing it from I-35, surrounded by those much taller buildings all around it.

Volkswagon Bus

Picture 705.jpg
Picture 706.jpg
Picture 707.jpg
Time for a Woodstock revival .Flying J truck stop in Dallas. It was cute. I really thought they were an odd vehicle back in the early and mid sixties. Hey I was just a poor hick kid in Arkansas, what did I know. Peace, Brother. :wave

BMW RAMS Aug. Meeting

Headed over to the lunch, meeting maybe not. :)
My Favorite Place
880 N. Germantown PKWY
Cordova, Tn. 38018
Between Memphis and Germantown
Lunch 12:00
Meeting follows

BMW RAMS Aug. Meeting

Picture 708.jpg
Mexican Restaurant , bacause it says so on the sign.

Attachments

• Picture 709.jpg
    Picture 709.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 212
Picture 712.jpg
Picture 713.jpg
Enjoyed lunch and the pleasant camaraderie. Thx Marshall for the pic collage. Marshall is a very proficient photogapher.

'I Get Around'/The Beach Boys

May become the Thread theme song. I get a little confused about where I am from time to time. I know where I am at the moment, Home. :wave

BMW Motorcycle Magazine Fall 2015

Received The fall 2016 edition of BMW Motorcycle Magazine while I was gone. Just sitting here and reading it; picture looking mostly. Really some over the top custom bikes. Will get around to doing a little more reading later. I'm old school, I like books, newspapers, magazines, Modern communications of smart TV, internet, computers; makes these forms of info almost a thing of the past. The Cohens and their team do a really nice job on this magazine. I'm off to the throne room. :)

Back