Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 182 183 184
Results 2,746 to 2,751 of 2751

Thread: Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

Kevin Grimes

IMG_0647.jpg
    Kevin's garage. Kevin telling the history and story of Husqvarna; pretty interesting.

Winter Blau Continuem

Next week it's Robin Richardson's garage. Robin will probably be painting the frame, subframe, and associated parts of my Classic Bavarian Bagger bike this spring. I'm hoping.

On the Oilhead thread the were having a discussion on replacement mufflers. I gotta a muffler out, took pics to add to the discussion. I liked looking at it, because of the complexity of it.
    IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    Back in the day, I worked in a lot of area's of manufacturing, and a lot of that was in working in metal. Just looking at that one exhaust piece with all the shapes, forms, bends, welds, etc,q quite impresssive. Just the drafted out prints of that one piece and the process sheets of it's assembly would be over the top. I'm just an old factory guy.

Back over 20 years ago I was hangin with hot rodders, road and drag racers; everything was about going faster. I fell under their bad influence. You know the old saying, your known by the company you keep. Any way I ditched the oem system for a Staintune system and a aftermarket fuel and air system. Got that good sound, thought I was brilliant. Now that I have grownup and matured into a mature adult, would I do that again. You bet, in a heartbeat!

BMW has now solved that problem for adult men going thru their 2nd childhood by coming out with the S1000XR. Gotta hand it to BMW to staying on top of the needs of their core buying base.