Page 253 of 258 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 3863

Thread: Mid-South ride, eat, and meet

It was being there. The members of the club really have good vibes for each other. Comraderie was center stage. I couldn't keep from smiling the whole time I was there. It felt good to see all my old buds and buddettes.
    A few of the Nuturally Beemers showed up as well. Good to see them. The Rams got into their meeting, I kinda drifted off. I've been a club VP and President in the the past for the Naturally Beemers. Anyway they got their bidness done, time for lunch.

Beauts and Buns

Good choice, they were quite tasty. A little mustard and relish; Yum Yum. I think everybody in that club is a chef. The rain couldn't put a damper on this weekend affair. Thx Guys, hope to see all Ya'll next year, same time same place.

Auto spelling correct sucks. Brats not beauts.

Yes, it was good to catch up with the guys from both the Rams and Naturally Beemers. Kinda got caught up on what's been happening on the local scene. Was approached about rejoining the clubs. I'm semi-retiring in a few months, it may be possible. The news was mostly good and some really sad; actually devastating. I've been out of the loop to long, time to get back in the game.

Beale St. Bike Night-----Memphis

Bikes on Beale St. on Wendesday nights now in progress every Wendesday night now thru Sept..
    6pm-12am. Park your bike on Beale St. and enjoy bike night. Lots of clubs and restaurants on the street. All the good food and music anyone can stand. Best Bike Night in America. Look up Beale Street activities for more info.

It's been out and about, stopped in at some BMW motorcycle dealerships all good visits. Visited Mischler's in Beaverdam, Wi., Fun&Sun, Iowa City, Ia, Gateway in St. Louis and Grass Roots in Cape Girardeau, Mo.. Enjoyed all the visits. I like picking up BMW paraphernalia. Picked up a nice BMW mesh cap in royal blue with the BMW Roundel out front. My new favorite cap.

Bikes on Beale Street---Memphis

Bike night is tonight. I haven't been this year, so tonight is their night. Time to check out some bikes.

I was walking out the door and the bottom fell out with wind and sheets of rain. Where did this come from. Oh well, maybe next week. :

This is a test for posting text.

Back in the saddle again mikegalbicka's Avatar
    you passed the text test

Yes, but I hav'nt been able to post pics. Any ideas on that?

Back in the saddle again mikegalbicka's Avatar
    check your PM

BMW of Huntsville, Al.

Was in north Alabama last weekend and delivered some freight. After delivery, I decided it was time to visit the local dealer. Drive in and the place was packed with riders and bikes. Squeased my van into a parking spot. Must be some kind of open house. Big tent, tables, food cooking; cool; I hit the weekend jackpot.

Meandered over to the festivities. They were cooking burgers and brauts. It had a pleasant aroma. I was just in time for lunch. I joined all the rest and loaded up on all the fixxens and chowed down. Perfect. After the foodfest, I started looking around, the place was loaded with black female riders, most wearing black leather vests and jackets with the usual patch and rockers on the back. They were having a good time.

I wondered around the dealership; looking high, looking low. Nice place. I think this dealership is part of a conglomerate of dealerships. Went back outside, where the action was. Walked back over to the big tent, the ladies were having their riders syposium. Heard some good stuff from the speaker. . These riders were serious about their hobby.