• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

National Texas Rally?

I had a great time at the rally last year! My first exposure to the Texas BMW crowd! I can't wait to get back out there in a few weeks! See you all by the river!

Seeya there T...thought you were deployed elsewhere these days...:wave

Wonderful Rally

Steve,
Kudos to all your compadres for setting up a great rally once again.:bow

When I got home, I gingerly extracted the "nail" from my rear tire and waited for the "s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s" It never happened and after 3 days more of riding it is still holding at 40psi. It actually was the end of a screw!

The carb tune up lesson was great and after cleaning the main jet on the left, it runs very nicely.

On a sad note, Monday I got laid off due to a realignment as a result of the defense budget cutbacks. Ah Well.

Gives me time for a bike trip to NC and back for a visit with my son and daughter in law.:)

Thanks again for a great rally.

Dave

Lots of great fun, some of which are captured here:

http://s320.photobucket.com/albums/...ct/2011 Texas National Rally Llano/?start=all

P1150915.jpg

Voni
sMiling

Another great rally!

I agree, a great event once again! Thanks to all that worked to put it together and made it another wonderful experience!

Glad to hear the tire was OK after the "nail" was removed, sorry to hear about the job. Have fun on your trip though, and remember if you ever want to hand over the title to that beautiful Airhead, I'll take it off your hands!

Thanks again, everyone, see you all on the road!

T

Back