• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Schuberth C3 - SRC communication system

dbaliko

I recently bought a Schuberth C3 from FC-Moto and just love it. I'm considering the Schuberth SRC communication system, although the cost makes me gulp a little. I was wondering if anyone is using the SRC system and how they like it? I'm especially interested in the audio quality and the ease of pairing with a Garmin GPS. Thanks.

Doug

Schuberth C3 and SRC System

Greetings, I also have a C3 with the SRC System and it is great. Full compatibility with the scala rider G4 and legacy Cardo systems, although range of the SRC system is a bit shorter than that of the G4 units, which we also use. I am very happy with the combination.

If you want more information on the SRC System and an evaluation, www.webbikeworld.com did a review last year, and I am now doing an update on the helmet and SRC system, and the viability of mounting other Bluetooth systems on the helmet as well.

The Schuberth site also has the latest PC and system software posted...just registere and download the updates as desired - whole activity is simliar to the G4 update process, although the Schuberth process seems to work better...

Cheers, Bruce

Schuberth C3 and SRC System

Greetings, I also have a C3 with the SRC System and it is great. Full compatibility with the scala rider G4 and legacy Cardo systems, although range of the SRC system is a bit shorter than that of the G4 units, which we also use. I am very happy with the combination.

If you want more information on the SRC System and an evaluation, www.webbikeworld.com did a review last year, and I am now doing an update on the helmet and SRC system, and the viability of mounting other Bluetooth systems on the helmet as well.

The Schuberth site also has the latest PC and system software posted...just register and download the updates as desired - whole activity is simliar to the G4 update process, although the Schuberth process seems to work better...

Cheers, Bruce

Great video that explains it better than I could. Quietest flip-up helmet paired with excellent built in system works great!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qylPbUrbvx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back