• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2013 Rally?

Westward Bound

Still reviewing sites, but, the 2013 Rally will be in the western part of the 48 states.

In my own backyard

Since the Rally in 2013 will be in my own backyard (2 hours away), we are planning on riding to the rally then taking the long way home through Canada. 2012 Rally was a 6000 mile ride and ended up having several 100+ degree days. Will be nice to have cooler temps next year and chopping the miles down to 2000.

Since the Rally in 2013 will be in my own backyard (2 hours away), we are planning on riding to the rally then taking the long way home through Canada. 2012 Rally was a 6000 mile ride and ended up having several 100+ degree days. Will be nice to have cooler temps next year and chopping the miles down to 2000.

Except for those poor folks out east that have to ride through Ohio to get there. :)

Back