• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

What is it?

Darryl Cainey

Sir Darby
I would like to start a thread:

What is it?

Post a picture of a motorcycle and lets find out what it is.

Any guesses, I don't have a clue!

Can't you tell I am bored!

Attachments

• 00041263.jpg
    00041263.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 379
I would like to start a thread:

What is it?

Post a picture of a motorcycle and lets find out what it is.

Any guesses, I don't have a clue!

Can't you tell I am bored!

I've got no idea, but I enjoy the looks of these rounded full-body vehicles. It's tougher to get to the innards, but they are gorgeous.

Noel

That is obviously the "Tin Man's" motorcycle from the new remake of the Wizard of Oz. I'm sure of it. :)

Single track Stanley Steamer?

What the guy that designed the Chrysler Airflow came up with next.

No! Wait! I know! It's a ratted out R1200RT.

Bored? Nah.

Attachments

• oddbike02.jpg
    oddbike02.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
Ever see bikes like these?

2motorbikes.jpg
:

symcombike.jpg

-Don-

Another one from Triumph Grill

This was a production bike. Sorry the photo is fuzzy.

Attachments

• P1020025.jpg
    P1020025.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 296
Ah Ha, I know that one!

1927 Bohmerland
Albin Liebisch designed these very unconventional machines, most of which all shared the same 598cc ohv Liebisch engine - the exception being a lone two-stroke built in 1938 just before production ceased following the onset of war. With such unusual features as cast alloy wheels and, on some models, three seats and two fuel tanks, the marque features strongly in the history of motorcycling.

Ah Ha, I know that one!

1927 Bohmerland
Albin Liebisch designed these very unconventional machines, most of which all shared the same 598cc ohv Liebisch engine - the exception being a lone two-stroke built in 1938 just before production ceased following the onset of war. With such unusual features as cast alloy wheels and, on some models, three seats and two fuel tanks, the marque features strongly in the history of motorcycling.

Yes,

Attachments

• P1020027.jpg
    P1020027.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 258
Don't know, but I'd bet this is French...

Attachments

• wwii-motorcycle-unknown.jpg
    wwii-motorcycle-unknown.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 254
In or near Chilhowie, VA - 2004. I spoke to the owner, and he does ride this machine.

Attachments

• bluehog01.jpg
    bluehog01.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 201
This must be some kind of American icon.

Attachments

• bluehogdifferent03.jpg
    bluehogdifferent03.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 205
Back