• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

New from Michigan

Hi, welcome to Michigan! We are west of grand rapids a bit. I think you'll enjoy west Michigan.

Don't forget the battle creek mini-rally. It's sometime April-may I don't remember exactly.

I ride one of the "antique bikes"

It usually conflicts with the Georgia Mountain rally (GMR), so check that date ;) >> GMR is April 29, May 1

Notice to the Chairman

Hi John,

I live in West Bloomfield, MI and have a 2009 K1300S like your "Zoot". Here's mine... what's your trio look like?

Kent

Attachments

• DSCN7331.jpg
    DSCN7331.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 115
Welcome GALA :clap.

If you get up north west of Ionia (Cadillac/Manistee) drop me a line...I know a few good roads.

BTW, the folks at BMW Grand Rapids will take good care of you.

Hi John,

I live in West Bloomfield, MI and have a 2009 K1300S like your "Zoot". Here's mine... what's your trio look like?

Kent

Hey Kent! Here's Zoot at the Dells rally last year...

dells_12.JPG

Anyone is welcome ...

I am in Ludington and plan to do a Superior loop in late May. Anyone is welcome. I'm thinking of going up to Copper Harbor then through Wisconsin and Minnesota and into Ontario to Thunder Bay. I will ride the Superior shoreline through Canada and back down into Sault Ste Marie on the northeast side of the upper peninsula. Any company would be great.

I am in Ludington and plan to do a Superior loop in late May. Anyone is welcome. I'm thinking of going up to Copper Harbor then through Wisconsin and Minnesota and into Ontario to Thunder Bay. I will ride the Superior shoreline through Canada and back down into Sault Ste Marie on the northeast side of the upper peninsula. Any company would be great.

Sounds very nice! how many days do you plan? How many people?

Take good notes and post a ride report when you do. I'll be going around Superior counter clockwise in late June from SOO to Duluth, then west to the UP before heading south. Advice on campgrounds, hotels and eateries appreciated. :eat

Pete

Sounds very nice! how many days do you plan? How many people?

My wife doesn't take long trips like this so our youngest daughter, Amanda, will be riding pillion on my bike. She is the only one scheduled to make the whole trip with me. I have two buddies planning on going as well but neither can make the whole loop. I anticipate it will take 7-10 days for the trip. It could be done in less but I want to see the sights along the way.

my wife doesn't take long trips like this so our youngest daughter, amanda, will be riding pillion on my bike. She is the only one scheduled to make the whole trip with me. I have two buddies planning on going as well but neither can make the whole loop. I anticipate it will take 7-10 days for the trip. It could be done in less but i want to see the sights along the way.

ok:d

Back