• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

NYC Motorcycle Show this Weekend

Most likely Friday.. hoping the snow skips us (was there a number of years ago, when a blizzard snuck in on NYC.. remember walking MANY blocks in the middle of the street after the show ended trying to get to Port Authority. That was no fun at all.. but there wasn't a car, bus, or taxi to be seen on the streets of NY..)

Had a great time at the show and walking around chilly NYC with my 2 boys, (had to talk the oldest into coming home from Temple U.) Cost me dearly, baby back ribs at Virgils with my 16 and 20 year old boys isn't cheap but the day was priceless.

Sat on the GTL, sure felt similar to the LT I had, a bit too upright and heavy for me at this point in my riding. I'd be interested to see how the GT feels. Guess the only motorcycle money I'll be spending is on final drive/cam tensioner/clutch/fuel strip repairs on my current K12S.

Good to see you Muriel! And Ted and others, looking forward to Bloomsburg.

It was good to see a whole bunch of you! It was a good show, and I was amazed at how busy the BMW Motorrad booth was! That should bode well for the marque.

We did well in the BMW MOA booth, too, with lots of new members, renewals, and a bunch of Superstakes tickets sold. Thanks, everyone, who came by - and thanks to those of you who helped in the booth. Our results were even better than last year!

Best,
Muriel

Last edited:
You were there?!?!

I didn't see you! Boo...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/otFEsKZuxlg?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Indeed I was - worked the BMW MOA booth Friday and most of Saturday. I came by the BMW Motorrad booth several times - it was packed!

Nice video. Wow - "Max South" is huge!

Muriel

Back