• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW garage door opener

I had one of those once.. .. . it only worked for a few days.
09.gif

I had one, too. Mine worked a little longer than 2 days, but the maintenance expense, both financial and otherwise, was prohibitive.

Very funny! It would not work in my house at all, seems there is a short in my horn switch.

Bruce, when mine quit working after a few days, it left and took the garage (and the attached house) with her!

This is not funny and is demeaning toward women

Sorry guys, this video is NOT funny.

I think it stupid and would not post it on this BMW site.

Yes, you may call me anything you like, I still will tell you........ not funny !

For one thing, what kind of woman runs around in a cheerleaders skirt? She is obviously not in control of her faculties! I do agree with the above and feel a poll as to how this terrible injustice should be handled. Perhaps "NOW", or the like will take her in ?
Actually I'm uncertain why I watched, as am lacking a garage.
P.S., The MA people are in a pixxy mood this evening?

It's not a WOMAN per say... it's the guy's daughter... and yes it is funny

If it is demeaning to a group of people it would be children... There in is the joke... "my garage door opener is my children"... this video has been around for a while, how the heck did it get sexualized on this forum?

It's not a WOMAN per say... it's the guy's daughter... and yes it is funny

If it is demeaning to a group of people it would be children... There in is the joke... "my garage door opener is my children"... this video has been around for a while, how the heck did it get sexualized on this forum?

Listening comprehension is important.

Sorry guys, this video is NOT funny.

I think it stupid and would not post it on this BMW site.

Yes, you may call me anything you like, I still will tell you........ not funny !

metamucil_11484_4_(big)_.jpg

(My point being that "funny" is subjective. To say "I do not find it funny is one thing." To say "this video is NOT funny" is another).

Last edited:
I thought it was a bit of a lite hearted go at a stero typying.
Not that important. Not hilarious but at least amusing. Lighten up.
regards
paul

Back