• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

bike lifts?

I was ask to post some pics of the sunken bike lift. Here are a few of before during and after.

HandyLift2.jpg

100_0829.jpg

100_0828.jpg

100_0834.jpg

100_0833.jpg

100_0832.jpg
That hole could come in handy when U sell your house to someone with cats.It will take a lot of cat litter though:D

How can we get a Harbor Freight lift for under $300 these days?

In store pick up and watch for the specials they run several times a year...Have purchased two that way as has my neighbor...a buddy "stored" a third one at my place ...they all get used! No complaints, the first one is about 6 years old

Don't know what "Handy Lifts" are going for these days, but they are really quality equipment. 10 or so years ago, I used to travel from KC to Marshaltown Iowa and pick up 13-14 lifts for Letko Cycles. Toured the plant, met the workers and was impressed with the quality. Still have one --and at my age it is so much easier to work on my bikes at eye level than to have to "get on the ground".
They weigh about 350#--I know because we had to unload them.

Back