• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Southern Wisconsin Tech day / Barley therapy Feb 26

You could ask many people and I am pretty sure that the general consensus would be "NO!".
At least in regards to yours truly.
Does that give you enough to work with?
Can't wait to see these replies. :ha
Wezul, I don't think many riders come more paranoid then you my friend.:bow

Keeping a tab on who comming

We will have local raised steer burgers (grass fed) I'll have a local brew on tap

Jeff will bring some chips and dip and or salsa

Anyone else welcome to bring someting

Get things going around 9am have lunch sometime around noon

The heads are back on the 95 but have to go through the carbs and sync, the trans swap is the big project, anyonelse have anything for a project?

PM for address:eat:buds:bottle:bottle:sick

Mike Gates
Eagle, Wi 53119

262-617-6350

Brian's definitely planning on it, Mike.
What is the start time for little gig? (Never mind - I just saw it above.) :banghead
We'll need your address. Please >>email Brian<< your address.

Let's hope the weather stays nice until then!

Dang, 9 am on a Saturday, and Barley therapy?
I usually sleep in on Saturdays, and I won't be drinking.
I'll bring some food though. I'll ask when I email for address.
Also, my luddite brother will be coming with Brian , I believe.

9 am would be the start of the projects? noon will be lunch and start of barley therapy. unless someone twists my arm or the day ends Y !! because a wise man told me you can only drink before noon on days that end in Y.

Mike

Sorry to say but our wedding anniversary is the 24th and since I am working midnights at that time I may be pulled away for that celebration. Great.:cry

I know what you was saying. I am not happy about not making it......:cry
Asked the wife if we could go out Friday night,......Still waiting for a response.
She said that was fine! Oh ya!

Last edited:
9 am would be the start of the projects? noon will be lunch and start of barley therapy. unless someone twists my arm or the day ends Y !! because a wise man told me you can only drink before noon on days that end in Y.

Mike

Come to think the wise man was a Irish man. looks like 10 to 15 guys & gal.

I am praying that we get the plowing done early enough to catch a nap before heading north..........:cry

well for a 1st annual I counted up 21 people. The 95 carbs are rebuilt and reinstalled with new cables. Jeffs new /5 trans is in. Thanks all for comming. Keep some projects in mind for next year. Thanks Brian for the shirt. Brewmeister thanks for the curds and home brew!

Attachments

• tech day 007.JPG
    tech day 007.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Eric lifting jeff's trans out with the kick starter in his teeth

Attachments

• tech day 008.jpg
    tech day 008.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 66
Back