• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who will be the GS Giant?

This is how we wash our GS's, wash our GS's, wash our GS's...

Attachments

• DSC_0133.jpg
    DSC_0133.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 149
This is how we wash the riders, wash the riders, wash the riders...

Attachments

• DSC_0255.jpg
    DSC_0255.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 185
rode the open track on Saturday...
...loved every aspect of it...
...and I need a lot more practice riding in the dirt :)

yosh congrat

:dance

We left early Saturday morning thanks to all of you for making this a succes, next year back again?
I hope so

michael

Open-track was awesome

I rode the GS open track on Saturday morning too.

It was the first time I'd gotten my 'commuter bike' off the street.
I did forget to turn off the ABS and drain some air pressure, but I had a blast. I did three laps, dropped the bike twice, but it was awesome. I think a lot of people would have tried it, but were too afraid to mess up their bikes.

Purchasing a rental would have been well worth the cost if you didn't want to use your own bike.

Definitely a do-again!

Congrats Josh

Big congrats Josh. Sorry I missed the comp on Friday. I wish I could have rode the track with you guys. I had a great time and enjoyed every minute. The rides were EPIC. I am glad to have meet some new GS friends and looking forward to a GS Giant hopefully next year. Maybe we can have a winter GS Gaint instead, lol. What a great group of guys and gals to ride with. Try not to break anything on your new bike to soon Josh.

Thanks Tracy, Ian and everyone else who made this possible

Your GS friend
Roy Hedman

Josh The Giant

Congrats Josh. Wish I could have been there at the end. See you on the trail.

Rick

More pics ......

pro-girl-M.jpg

Ian-M.jpg

Rider-1-M.jpg

Rider-3-M.jpg

Rider-4-M.jpg

Rider-5-M.jpg

Rider-6-M.jpg

Rider-2-M.jpg

Rider-7-M.jpg

Rider-8-M.jpg