• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

ERC Course at the Rally?

J Brase

Braz
Is there any plan to offer the Experienced Rider Course at the rally? I've pretty much decided to take the course this year and thought, if there is one offered in conjunction with the rally, that would be a good opportunity.

Thanks,
John
R100RS

It appears that the ERC will be put on by the MOA Foundation.

John Brase said:
Is there any plan to offer the Experienced Rider Course at the rally? I've pretty much decided to take the course this year and thought, if there is one offered in conjunction with the rally, that would be a good opportunity.

Thanks,
John
R100RS

I'm pretty sure that there will be an ERC course offered. Oh, and greetings to the forum from another Hoosier.

Yes!

Just want to confirm that there is definitely an ERC planned at the rally. All of the details are coming together. Watch the BMW MOA Rally page or this forum for details --- probably a month or so....

It is being coordinated by the BMW MOA Foundation.

Sue

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
Just want to confirm that there is definitely an ERC planned at the rally. All of the details are coming together. Watch the BMW MOA Rally page or this forum for details --- probably a month or so....

Sue

Thank you, Sue. I'll keep an eye out for the announcement.

John
R100RS

Back