• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Tapatalk access

The Tapatalk plugin has been updated and should work correctly. Some users may have difficulty logging in to the forum via Tapatalk. This is a password issue. You will need to contact me and I can reset your password and correct this issue for you.

Please help me with this

Bumping an oldie as it came up in a search on the topic.

RE the topic, I can’t log in via Tapatalk. Suggestions for resolving the issue will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

What specific error messages are you getting? From ready the comments over the past few years, it seems to be an incorrect password issue. The home office was able to reset passwords.

The message I get is:

You have entered an invalid
username or password

Then I get a prompt on the iPhone asking if I want to update the password at Tapatalk.

I know I am using the correct username and password for this website, but I use the same username with a different password at AdvRider. Might it be a Tapatalk issue?

Definitely call the office. I think you need to get a free reset from the Admin so you can restart things.

I meant "fresh" reset...but anyway, if you get some resolution please report back as it might help someone down the road! :thumb

Bumping an oldie as it came up in a search on the topic.

RE the topic, I can’t log in via Tapatalk. Suggestions for resolving the issue will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

An email has been sent to you with a new Tapatalk password. If you have issues, contact me directly, ted@bmwmoa.org.

Tapatlak users have to be managed manually and any new users or password changes through Tapatlak require manual intervention. If you are a Tapatalk user and receive login errors, you most likely need a new password or an initial password set. Contact me and we can do that.

Ted

Back