• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Tapatalk access

Make sure you are totally signed out of MOA on iPhone and iPad before you click on first link. If you aren't signed out and not having to resign in that's why it's not working. I've had it happen to me and you need to make sure your signed out of MOA first to click on top link... You sign in and click on second link.

That worked. Thank you.

Taptalk issue

Hello,

I'm a brand new member that is having login issues when using Taptalk. To make a long story short, I can't login using Taptalk. As you can see, I can login on the full web version. Any ideas?

Thanks, and nice site.
Dave

Thanks for moving my post to this thread. After reading others experiences, I fixed the Taptalk issue.

With the forum upgrade I am unable to access it via Tapatalk. Anybody know the status?

I'm accessing the forum via Board Express (Tapatalk for windows phones) but the link to get the password for tapatalk on the previous page doesn't go anywhere now. So I can view the forum but I can't login.

Since the upgrade I get weirdness in my tapatalk on the participated pane. Sometimes the pane shows the threads I have commented on and other times it is empty.
Anyone else see this issue?

Able to Login with Tapatalk

Thanks to all of you who posted the troubleshooting, got it working thanks to y'all.
Cheers C

Lynn -

I have no news on my end, sorry. The office is aware of all the glitches so far. You might give the office a call and see what they're currently working on.

After talking with the office, I was told that you need to use your regular forum username and password, not any encrypted password you may have used in the past. Hopefully that's what is needed for this. Let me know here if things are not working.

After talking with the office, I was told that you need to use your regular forum username and password, not any encrypted password you may have used in the past. Hopefully that's what is needed for this. Let me know here if things are not working.

I don't think the tapatalk plug in is installed on the server. I don't get an authentication error.

I don't think the tapatalk plug in is installed on the server. I don't get an authentication error.

I get the following message in Tapatalk on my iPhone (was working fine until very recently):

"Cannot connect to forum

This forum is either restricting access from Tapatalk or the the installed Tapatalk plugin is not working. Please contact your forum administrator."

I can't get to the point where I can even authenticate, the forum just drops Tapatalk on the ground. :banghead

Forum administrator, consider yourself contacted. Please fix this. :wave

Thanks!

Back