• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Cold

froggy

Friday...48-52deg and sunny...back roads to Potosi.:dance
Sunday...23-17deg and cloudy...shoveling snow.:scratch

That is balmy... not cold; could be a summer riding day.

I've got your cold for ya.....-31. :wave

Last edited:
55 F and rainy here today in Halifax (Nova Scotia :ca). What 'Freezing North' ??? Interesting weather eh? - Bob

Right now it's 6 degrees , wind chill -8 and my idiot dog can't wait to head out for his evening constitutional, sigh... Now wear are those arctic grade long underwear hiding?

I think it go up to 2 degrees for a high today. Temps were about the same yesterday while digging out from the 20" of snow over the weekend.

It is a steamy 1 degree now. Should I go out riding today??? Mebbe no!!! My SUV parked in the driveway looks like a darn snow cone.

Sounds like the time to introduce you to:

YEAR ROUND RIDERS!

http://www.yearroundriders.com

Works much better for me here in SW Texas than in Kansas, but I'm a believer!

I've had Paul tap me on the shoulder when the mercury rose to 40 degrees and it was drizzling, and kindly suggesting I needed a ride.

He was right! Isn't he always :wave

Voni
sMiling

3 degrees in the Chitown burbs this morning. Saying down to the negatives overnight tonight. Can't wait!

Is it spring yet?

Sounds like the time to introduce you to:

YEAR ROUND RIDERS!

http://www.yearroundriders.com

Works much better for me here in SW Texas than in Kansas, but I'm a believer!

I've had Paul tap me on the shoulder when the mercury rose to 40 degrees and it was drizzling, and kindly suggesting I needed a ride.

He was right! Isn't he always :wave

Voni
sMiling

funny.... that's just about the temp here in our part of Nova Scotia (Halifax right now). hmmmm.... Southern Texas and Nova Scotia basking in the same warmth! For now. - Bpb

40 degrees was actually a flashback to a Kansas winter.

70 degree sunshine here at the adobe at the moment.:groovy

Voni
sMiling for all of you who can't

Gotta feel sorry for Paul and Voni,they don't get to look forward to springtime as much as we do.(We are what a pastor friend calls The Frozen Chosen.) Ed

40 degrees was actually a flashback to a Kansas winter.

70 degree sunshine here at the adobe at the moment.:groovy

Voni
sMiling for all of you who can't

I missed the Kansas part. However, I just passed a temp sign and it said 57F..... only 13F cooler. Not so bad when you consider the distance northeast that we are. But it will not last much longer and it's back to scraping windshields etc. At least we don't have the misery that the midwest/Great Lakes/NY areas are suffering through! - Bob

17F here in London, Ontario with more snow promised for overnight. The front yard's is higher than my belly button. Looks like it's going to be a great year for downhill and cross country skiing! :thumb

I find winter very difficult to endure if there's isn't lots of snow. Looks as if we're in for a stunning winter. Life is good :ca

17F here in London, Ontario with more snow promised for overnight. The front yard's is higher than my belly button. Looks like it's going to be a great year for downhill and cross country skiing! :thumb

I find winter very difficult to endure if there's isn't lots of snow. Looks as if we're in for a stunning winter. Life is good :ca

Halifax: (once the rain subsides).... warm enough for a heavy sweater, a Scotch and a fine cigar. Crazy eh? - Bob

Back