• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A nice story

There is so much good and so many good people in this world. If only we only looked!

Voni
sMiling again!

I am reminded of a merchant here in Jacksonville who did many similar things. He ran a clothing store. When I was a young teacher, I had a fifth-grade student whose family lived in an abandoned bus. I went to the store to find a coat to give him for Christmas and told Jules Segerman what I wanted to do, asking me to help find the right size based on my description. He found a coat for me and took it back to be wrapped and gave it to me at a special price. When I got the package back, it was very large and heavy, because he had put in, at no cost and without telling me, shirts, jeans, underwear, and socks for the boy, and a gift certificate for a pair of shoes. He told me that whenever I had a student in that situation to come to him at once.

Lord of the Universe, we remember and bless Jules Segerman for his kindness to a child he did not know. May his name and memory go up as perfume before Your holy face. May his descendants be blessed for his sake.

Last edited:
That was a beautiful story, and it's great how the grandson followed it up.

When I was a kid we had family friends who were refugees from the Jewish ghettos in Poland and Russia. They were very kind people, and I'll never forget some of the stories they told.

Wondering how you can honor those heroes?

Pay It Forward Day 2nd Annual!

Time: Wednesday, December 1 ?À 7:00am - 8:30pm
Created By David Del Mundo

ÔÇÿTis the Season! A random act of kindness goes a long way soÔǪ

PAY IT FORWARD!!!

What can you do?
ON DEC. 1st...
 Pay for someones cup of coffee
 Buy someone some groceries
 Get the next persons gas
 Help someone out
 Donate something
ÔÇó Be creative!!!

When you do something for someone thereÔÇÖs a good chance theyÔÇÖll do something for someone else. If not, at least youÔÇÖve done a good deed for someone.

So on December 1st share some kindness and spread some joy! It can be as little as a few dollars or as much as you want. No one needs to know!

Join me, wonÔÇÖt you?

(I'm trying to make this a national event so spread the word. Maybe one day it'll be a nationally recognized day!)

I won't be offended if you don't decide to participate, but please... spread the word!

I'll do it.

Voni
sMiling

Back