• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

atlantis pants

rayma60927

does anyone have any opinion on bmw atlantis 2 pants, as far as warm and cooler temps. do they ride high like some pants do. or other opinions. thanks

I've had an Atlantis 3 suit for a few years (Thanks, Gina!), and yes the pants are definitely cut too short. They're perfect standing and walking, even a little baggy, but hike up when riding. I even bought the pants over-size for me, just to avoid this, but that didn't help the length enough. I can gain some length by pulling out the knee protectors, but that kinda defeats part of the purpose...
They are warm, and more so if/when zipped to the jacket; but I'll wear polypropylene long johns under them anyway. I haven't tried them for a desert crossing in the summer (easy to do here), but I have worn them for spring, autumn, & winter crossings - very comfortable. In the summer they'd very probably be too warm.

Last edited:
Back