• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm ready for more jokes.

A little too close to home?

IMG-5116.jpg

Depends. :brow

I was outside, helping a neighbor do some yard cleanup after Hillary (which really wasn't so bad right here).
Across the street, one of the gals working with a local dog-training outfit was walking three dogs, giving them commands in that awful high-pitched female lovey-dovey voice - "That's a GOOD boy!" - and rewarding them with a little treat for responding properly.
I called over, "Gosh, you never talk to me like that!"
"That's because you're NOT a good boy!"
Touché!

A man takes his wife to the State Fair and one of the exhibits is that of breeding bulls.

They come up to the first pen and there is a sign that says, "This Bull mated 50 times last year."

The wife pokes her husband in the ribs and says, "He mated 50 times last year."

They walked a little further and see another pen with a sign that says, "This Bull mated 120 times last year."

The wife hits her husband and says, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."

They walk further and a third pen has a Bull with a sign saying, "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife gets really excited and says, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one"

The husband looks at her and says .... "Go up and ask him if it was with the same cow." ----

A blonde was desperate for money so she decided to go to the richer neighborhoods around town and look for odd jobs.

At the first house, a man answered the door and told her. 'Yeah, I have a job for you. Could you paint the porch?'

'Sure,' smiled the blonde, 'I'll do it for $100.'

'Great,' the man replied. 'You'll find the paint and stuff you need in the garage.'

The man went back into the house to his wife, who'd been listening. 'A hundred bucks! Does she know it goes all the way around the house?' asked the wife.

'Well, she must. She was standing right on it!' he said.

About 45 minutes later, the blonde knocked on the door. 'I'm all done,' she reported.

The man was amazed. You painted the whole porch?'

'Yeah,' the blonde said. 'I even had some left, so I put on two coats!'

The man reached into his wallet to pay her.

'And by the way,' said the blonde, 'that's not a Porsche. It's a Ferrari.

A middle grade school teacher had a WW II ace pilot in class to speak to the children.
Every time the pilot mentioned Fokker, the children would giggle and poke each other.
About the third time this happened, the teacher interrupted the speaker.

She told the children that when Mr Smith said Fokker, he was talking about an airplane.
Mr Smith turned to her and said "oh not these Fokkers Maam, these were Messerschmitts."

What's his favorite dessert?
Ladyfingers!

(playing on Shawn's mix-up of the two names...)

Last edited:
Back