• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm ready for more jokes.

Elmer Fudd and Daffey Duck break into a distillery.

Daffey turns to Elmer and says, "Is this whiskey?"

Elmer replies, "Yeth, but not ath whiskey ath wobbing a bank!"

Tower received a call from a flight crew asking, "What time is it please?"

Tower responded, "Who is calling?"

The crew replied, "What difference does it make?"

Tower replied "It makes a lot of difference. If it is an American Airlines flight, it is 3 o'clock. If it is an Air Force plane, it is 1500 hours. If it is a Navy aircraft, it is 6 bells. If it is an Army aircraft, the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 3. If it is a Marine Corps aircraft, it's Thursday afternoon and 120 minutes to "Happy Hour".

###############

The three most useless things in aviation are: Fuel in the bowser; Runway behind you; and Air above you.'
- Basic Flight Training Manual

The washing reminded me of an old New Yorker cartoon that apparently even google hasn't heard: A guy in Lederhosen and that little cap next to the sink in the mens room with a sign next to him: Employees must wash Hans before returning to work.

1662552660265-png-430093.jpg

If the photo is from Southern California, the generator is probably for his house.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was from Northern California. PG&E has proven to be an unreliable electrical provider--among other things. But, I won't open that can of worms here.

Back