• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I'm ready for more jokes.

The strap on my Timex Expedition watch fell apart. Went to Wally World to the watch dept.. Found the replacement I needed and got the lady behind the counter to start getting it out. As I pulled the watch out of my pocket, I accidentally dropped it. It shattered into several pieces at my feet. Ma’am, instead of a watch band let’s move down the counter and look at some new watches.:dunno

The strap on my Timex Expedition watch fell apart. Went to Wally World to the watch dept.. Found the replacement I needed and got the lady behind the counter to start getting it out. As I pulled the watch out of my pocket, I accidentally dropped it. It shattered into several pieces at my feet. Ma’am, instead of a watch band let’s move down the counter and look at some new watches.:dunno

It was certainly time for a new timepiece.

Just in-

“ Norovirus is celebrating the return of the cruise line industry after striking a deal with the Delta variant”

:eek

om

At least the Stealth feature still works.

The word queue is ironic... It's just a "q" with a bunch of silent letters waiting in a line.

Hyphenated.
Non-hyphenated.

For the Vets who were also Army/Navy/Air Force/Marine Corp/Coast Guard Brats...

Attachments

• Vets and the Virus.jpg
    Vets and the Virus.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
Heard somewhere...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday my daughter again asked why I didn't do something useful with my time.

Talking about my "doing something useful" seemed to be her favorite topic of conversation.

She was "only thinking of me" and suggested I go down to the senior center and hang out with the guys.

I did this and when I got home last night I decided to teach her a lesson about staying out of my business.

I told her that I had joined a parachute club

She said, "Are you nuts? You 're almost 72 years old and you're going to start jumping out of airplanes?"

I proudly showed her that I even got a membership card.

She said to me, "Good grief, where are your glasses! This is a membership to a Prostitute Club, not a Parachute Club."

"I'm in trouble, and I don't know what to do... I signed up for five jumps a week." I told her.

She fainted.

Life as a senior citizen is not getting any easier, but sometimes it can be fun.

09-F4-F47-C-957-D-45-F3-9247-5-A3-ED87-C9-E90.jpg

Song Birds Crashing into NYC buildings

I'm sure you've heard that several thousand song/migratory birds die during migration into NYC buildings.

In Canada, our current Gov't spent $600m on determining why there are so many dead crows on our highways.

One researcher noted that universally when they are feasting on road-kill, they have a look out.

In all situations the look out was capable of warning the other crows, called a "murder" if you didn't know.

What the researchers found that all of the look outs could call "caw" but very few, less than a 1/10% could say "bike".

The Montana Tourism Bureau responded to complaints made by off-road riders concerning the lack of public facilities in some areas. See.... the rally did have a lasting impact.

Sophisticated-John-1.jpg

Back