• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I'm ready for more jokes.

Unknown.jpg

These are everywhere-
Makes me laugh.
OM

Attachments

• 43B672EF-A7DC-4333-9A5A-54E946FD34C3.jpeg
    43B672EF-A7DC-4333-9A5A-54E946FD34C3.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 157
Sorry, but I must be missing the humor. I know about the picture, but?

That picture of Bernie Sanders keeping warm at the Biden inauguration has become the most popular meme on the Internet. So, it's being placed into every imaginable photo and context. To me these are funny because of the juxtaposition of Bernie with whatever else is going on in the photo, and other times it's funny because he fits right in. That's my take, anyway.

That picture of Bernie Sanders keeping warm at the Biden inauguration has become the most popular meme on the Internet. So, it's being placed into every imaginable photo and context. To me these are funny because of the juxtaposition of Bernie with whatever else is going on in the photo, and other times it's funny because he fits right in. That's my take, anyway.

I just got one from my niece. Bernie is in my driveway between the truck and car.
He gets around, I'm in BC Canada.
He was also seen in my buddy's Ice fishing shack in Manitoba.

Kinda depressing these needs ‘splaining.
OM

Attachments

• E37E2CDD-68B7-4FB4-99B6-747C95BD506E.jpeg
    E37E2CDD-68B7-4FB4-99B6-747C95BD506E.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 216
I guess I was looking for some deeper meaning. I did see one I thought was funny, but do you think I can find it again?

Only when someone comes up with a picture of Bernie sitting next to a wood chipper.

I am sure there is one out there. This thing has just gone wild. But kudos to Bernie ... like him or not .... he's taking it well and they are selling t-shirts and sweatshirts with all proceeds going to charity.

Back