• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm ready for more jokes.

Recent news reports have indicated that the widespread issues with the coronavirus have no connection to a certain Mexican beer. But after seeing this, I'm not so sure! ;)

corona.jpg

Who loves you more, your wife or your dog?
To find out, lock both of them in the trunk of your car.
Wait about an hour.
Which one is happy to see you when you let them out.:dog

Traffic Camera

A man was driving when he saw the flash of a traffic camera. He figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit, even though he knew that he was not speeding... Just to be sure, he went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed. Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove even slower as he passed the area again, but the traffic camera again flashed. He tried a fourth time with the same result.. He did this a fifth time and was now laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past, this time at a snail's pace... Two weeks later, he got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6.

He thought about it for some time then said 'Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.'

Did you hear about the two bleach blondes who froze to death at the drive-in this winter?
They went to see "Closed for the season"

As grandparents who regularly care for our grandchildren, this one hit close to home......

Overheard from another room:

Six year old: “Grandma, can I have an ice cream sandwich?”

Grandma: “Did you finish your lunch?”

Six year old: “No”.

Grandma: “Just one then”.

Got pulled over the other day and the officer asked if I had a police record.

Seems my answer of “ yes I do, Syncronicity” apparently wasn’t the correct answer and I got the ticket.

The madam opened the brothel door in Glasgow and saw a rather dignified, well-dressed, good- looking man in his late forties or early fifties

"May I help you sir?" she asked.

The man replied, "I want to see Suzy."

"Sir, Suzy is one of our most expensive ladies. Perhaps you would prefer someone else" , said the madam.

He replied, "No, I must see Suzy."

Just then, Suzy appeared and announced to the man she charged £5,000 a night.

Without hesitation, the man pulled out five thousand pounds and gave it to Suzy, and they went upstairs.

The next morning, the man left.

The next night, the man appeared again, once more demanding to see Suzy.

Suzy explained that no one had ever come back two nights in a row as she was too expensive.

"There are no discounts.. The price is still £5000."

Again, the man pulled out the money, gave it to Suzy, and they went upstairs.

The next morning, he left.

The following night the man was there yet again.

Everyone was astounded that he had come for a third consecutive night, but he paid Suzy and they went upstairs.

After their session, Suzy said to the man, "No one has ever been with me three nights in a row. Where are you from?"

The man replied, " Edinburgh."

"Really," she said. "I have family in Edinburgh .."

"I know." the man said.. "Your sister died, and I am her Lawyer.
She asked me to give you your £15,000 inheritance."

The moral of the story is that three things in life are certain:
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Being screwed by a lawyer

Got pulled over the other day and the officer asked if I had a police record.

Seems my answer of “ yes I do, Syncronicity” apparently wasn’t the correct answer and I got the ticket.

Didn’t get me out of jury duty either :)

Ok, I'm of Norwegian Heritage and raised in Minnesota so I can get away with this...

Ollie and Lena had been married for 60 years but one day, Ollie died.
The next day Lena decided she should put an announcement in the local newspaper so she went down to the papers office and asked to place the notice. When the clerk asked her what she wanted listed she thought about it for a few seconds and said "Ollie died". The clerk mentioned to her that the minimum charge include up to five words and asked if she wanted to add anything else. Lena thought about it for a few minutes and said "OK, write this. Ollie died, boat for sale"

:)

For my fellow, long suffering, Minnesotans..

Ollie and Sven were a couple of good old boys living in northern Minnesota. One night in February they each had a bit too much to drink and decided to go out snowmobiling. Unfortunate they had a high speed, close encounter, with a barbed-wire fence and things did not go well for them. Due to some passed transgressions they ended up going to Hell and were placed in a cell together.

After a couple of days the Devil decided to see how their punishment was going only to find then sitting in their shorts and t-shirts relaxing. When the Devil asked them what was going on they responded that "It felt like a warm Minnesota spring" and that they really enjoyed the temperature. The Devil was not pleased and decide the jack the temperature up even Higher!

After a couple of more days the Devil stopped by to relish in their pain only to find them stripped down to their underwear and cooking fish in a fryer! When asked what was going on they responded "When the summer gets really hot it's fish-fry time". Now the Devil was really pissed and decided to take a new approach - he lowered the temperature in hell down to well be low freezing! All of the demons and other inmates had teeth chattering and limbs frozen but when the Devil stopped by the boys' cell they were were dancing, whooping it up, and giving each other high fives! The Devil raged against them and asked them how they could be happy under such terrible conditions. The boys responded "well, we figured that if Hell had frozen over ...the Vikings must have won the Super Bowl!"

I just had the toilet roll panic explained to me. Evidently somebody coughed... and a hundred people **** themselves

Back