• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

The Selection of Rally Sites.

I'm new to the MOA Rally process(es).
I'm not new to riding or the trials and tribulations of the road.

"Many great ideas have been lost because the people who had them could not stand being laughed at." ~Author Unknown

Better yet... As the old Apple ad's stated:

redlightrunner_2140_35351101

:cat:dog

Out of the 10k or so folks that will be in Bloomsburg the vast majority will be over 55, or as old as the kid in the photo above is now.

I'd say someday you'll get your wish, rally central and all the activities will be indoors at a convention center and the only folks camping will be the poverty riders.

Enjoy the party while you can folks, especially if you are one of the younger riders.

Back