• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Chicago Bears

Between the Bears giving away the game and the refs against them, they were destined to lose.:hungover

Between the Bears giving away the game and the refs against them, they were destined to lose.:hungover

I don't hardly see how you can blame the ref's! Cutler needs to get contacts or be checked for colorblindness so he can actually see the color of the player's jersey he is throwing to. Those weren't the Recievers errors, and the other team just isn't that crafty. Week after week. They don't look like a playoff bound team. They don't exhibit a will to win, it's more like a bunch of individuals out for their own stats. :dunno It's hard to even get frustrated with them after yesterday.

You could have been at Mile High with us Broncos fans.

That was a drubbing for the record books. Although it may reflect the weakness of the Broncos, there is little to indicate that the victorious Raiders are as good as that win would indicate.:scratch

I don't hardly see how you can blame the ref's! Cutler needs to get contacts or be checked for colorblindness so he can actually see the color of the player's jersey he is throwing to. Those weren't the Recievers errors, and the other team just isn't that crafty. Week after week. They don't look like a playoff bound team. They don't exhibit a will to win, it's more like a bunch of individuals out for their own stats. :dunno It's hard to even get frustrated with them after yesterday.

Really Lovie is to blame as I have hated him since he got locked on the "Rex is our quarterback" theme. The defense played good enough to win but you may be right about Cutler. On one interception he had the most time stationary in the pocket and still threw a interception. Almost made me cry.....:sick

Be glad you're not Bengals fans. :hungover

I'm not and I was already glad...:dance Go Chiefs!:thumb I wonder if O & TO are now gone from the Bengals??:dunno
As to Refs: My free advice is-why worry about something you can't control(which is nothing for a spectator!) Actually I never follow this notion and the refs are the only thing I'll boo other than Steve Spurrier and a dirty hit.

OK, I take back what I said in the beginning of the season......The Bears did look good today and deserve the 1st place they are in....Dare I say SuperBowl?????

Back