• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Central Florida meetup ride 1/23.

supermoto7

Met up in Leesburg with some central Florida riders from Ft.Myers, Jax, Gainesville, Daytona, Orlando, Lakeland. Had about 15 bikes. Brrrrr it was cold, 50*F :brow but at least the sun was out and zero traffic. Look close and you will see a BMW in all those Buells.

p10014225lm.jpg

p10014231im.jpg

p10014248vs.jpg

p10014258iv.jpg

p10014267ht.jpg

p10014272ll.jpg

p10014286hr.jpg

some cool ass bikes in those pics. dang - i was going to try to make it down, but i had to shovel snow off the roof today instead!!

Man this makes me want to go out and ride somewhere. I'm definitely starting to get some major PMS.

I don't recognize the Leesburg Harley shop without the traffic. Only been there during the late April rally--don't go near there on Sat/Sun! Sure looks different now!

Guess the snowbirds weren't out for breakfast yet.

central fla ride

Hey guys,
The sixth pic down, right in the middle of the picture is a HD Screamin Eagle. Thats my ride. But I wasn't there, nor was my bike. Darn.

Back