Thread: Why not classify Parts listings in the Flea Market?

Why not classify Parts listings in the Flea Market?

At least in the same manner we do the threads? Airheads, oil heads, vintage, etc???
    Nik #140220 - '88 K75C | '77 R100RS | '06 DL650
    '96 R1100RS - R.I.P.
    Helmets don't save lives but loud pipes do?

Quote Originally Posted by xp8103 View Post
    At least in the same manner we do the threads? Airheads, oil heads, vintage, etc???
    The Flea Market is maintained and managed through the home office and is completely seperate from the forum. I'm not sure if the parts for sale could be categorized when a listing is posted or not. The best folks to talk to would be the home office, probably Vince Winkel since he is the overseer of all the Media stuff including the Web Site (I think).
    Steve Marquardt

They do that kind of classification for selling bikes...you would think it would be or should be the same with parts. I wonder how the tag gets on the for sale bikes...does the seller have to check a box for that? Maybe the input to the ads needs to have that added...

Just checked...began to submit an ad to sell a bike, sure enough, there's the box to check. But for selling parts...nada. Seems that should be updated.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by xp8103 View Post
    Additionally, why not a vintage section, in the same manner? The furthest back it goes is "R-bikes Airhead."

Quote Originally Posted by crazydrummerdude View Post
    Additionally, why not a vintage section, in the same manner? The furthest back it goes is "R-bikes Airhead."
    Ha! Now you say that...since you've acquired a few "Vintage" bikes!
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

angysdad
    Great idea...the IBMWR site has parts listed by category.