• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Mileage contest ending

tmoyer

Intermediate Adventurer
The mileage contest ends on 10/10. I didn't notice the ending form in ON and didn't see one posted online.

Anyone know where to get one?

I haven't gotten my magazine yet... but my miles aren't as good this year due to not taking a trip this year as it got canceled as well as a couple water pump failures.

When are the results posted? I thought it was usually in Feb. ON. Am I mistaken?

Anyone know?

I would have come in dead last.

I didn't put a single kilometer on my GS, at least not on this continent. That was a first. ;)

I'm looking forward to

actually putting some miles on my old R26 for the 2011 mileage contest! :) I've been putting it on my form for the past two years with 0 (yes, zero) miles.

Back