• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Pittsburgh to Lima

Rlatkovic

Anyone leaving Pittsburgh,Pa for Lima,Ohio on thursday July 21 and would like to hook up with three other riders let me know! :wave

Lak113 2002 R1150R

Hello to fellow Pittsburghers, bmwcliff from Greensburg, Pa., will be going to Lima in July, but I will probably be going a little slow for you guys. We are taking our 71 VW Camper, and since it doesnt go over 65 mph, I will be following my wife on my 04 Rockster,"LINDY". Be sure to come by and see us, we are hard to miss in any camp setting, "LUCY" the Camper :german :groovy is bright red, and usually draws a bit of a crowd. We will probably be in the "quiet camping" area. Go Steelers.

Lima ride...

Lak 113,
My wife and I are going to Tioga County and spending Mon-Tues there to see the PA Grand Canyons, then we are heading out Wed. for Butler to stay with a couple we met in NC last year. We would be leaving Butler Thursday morning for the Lima Rally.

How far are you away from Butler, maybe we can find a place to meet?

Wait on Plans

Cat, knowing you from the RS site, you may be interested in Thursday the 21st. There will be an announcement in a little over a week, so hold off till we make it official. By the way, that is an RRS just leaving the frame on the left ;)

4268244-M.jpg

Oh yeah, Us22 to US 250. take that to 77, get off at dover and take 39. Take it to Loudonville, and hit 3 go south/west to 97. Take 97 to lexington, and then hit 309 to Lima.
I am working on Camping being available in the Lexington area on Wednesday night for those who wish to stay in that area prior to getting to Lima on Thursday.
I will have limited space for camping and sleeping here the week prior to the rally. Possibly some space available for those taking their time back as well.

not from 'da 'burg but

Well, we're not coming from Pittsburgh, but from Phila......

worth attempting to meet-up? we MAY be headed to da 'burgh to see our son prior to leaving for Lima, and so we WOULD be in da 'burgh.......

lemme know.

not tap-dancing :twirl

Kanku - '01 1100RT

Back