• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Barber Motorsport Vintage Racing

Becky973

October 8- 10 AHRMA Vintage racing at one of the greatest tracks in the USA! (Barber Motorsport Park at Birmingham AL) There will be a BMW race too. I will be riding in two different classes. Come and see some great bikes!

Becky

Good day at the Vintage Races. The airshow was really beefed up this year, best I've ever seen. It was nice to meet Becky and her husband and watch her race. The side car races were fantastic, one of my favorites. A new favorite of mine was the Le Mans race. The racers line up and on the green flag they run to their bikes, hop on, push start them, and take off.

Attachments

• plane.jpg
    plane.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 60
Back