• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

'06 GT, no Clymers Manual yet?

robday

Hi folks-
I've been looking around the web for a Clymers, Haynes or Chiltons repair manual for me '06 K1200GT. There doesn't seem to be anything available?

I've found a couple of CD's that have the factory service and repair manuals on them. Is this my only alternative? And if so, does anyone have any opinions on the factory manuals/CD's?

There's nothing wrong with the bike, I'm just looking for future use.
Thanks!

the DVD from the dealer is what I ended up getting. sometimes it is a bit hard to understand and navigate but just keep trying.

It took a long time (2006?) before there was one for the classic K1200 RS/LT versions and on one post here I read they have no intention to do one for the new K series....just what I read

Hopefully the DVD's will cover everything.

Does anyone know if an owner can subscribe to the technical service bulletins (if there are any)?

Hopefully the DVD's will cover everything.

Does anyone know if an owner can subscribe to the technical service bulletins (if there are any)?

I think all but a good wiring diagram and they call things different than we do here so it can be a bit confusing :confused:

Back