• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Spain

T

tmacnab

I'm a new member on a new 1200R., very happy to be here

In November I'm riding in Spain from Barcelona, down the coast to Seville.
I have to plan a route and was wondering if anyone has had any experience in this area?

Cheers

My wife and I spent some time in Barcelona in November, 1971. We found the days to be too cool for our liking so we rode, not south, but northeast into France to spend the winter in Greece. Problem was that we stayed put in France for awhile and encountered a number of Canadians and Americans that had left Greece (too cold for them at that time of the year) to winter in warmer Spain.

As November approaches, you'll know what clothing to pack and will enjoy the scenic Spanish ride.

I'm a new member on a new 1200R., very happy to be here

In November I'm riding in Spain from Barcelona, down the coast to Seville.
I have to plan a route and was wondering if anyone has had any experience in this area?

Cheers
Welcome to the Forum. It sounds like you will have some time to get the swing of things here before your trip. Hopefully you are going to do a ride report of the trip. As you look through some of the other ride reports it might give you some ideas. I can't help with any routing but if need some forum help let me know. Have a good trip. Gary

Back