• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Poor man's RT Map Case

O

ozonewanderer

A poor man's navigation system. No GPS, no Tank Bag with map case, just an inexpensive map case for kayaks. Made by Seal Line, 12" x 8", approx (approx $13 plus shipping) from Campmor, Amazon, and others, e.g., http://www.campmor.com/outdoor/gear/Product___70012

Three velcro strips (adhesive) fasten the map case to the tank bag guard rails.

Attachments

• Map Case_01 - Copy (2).jpg
    Map Case_01 - Copy (2).jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 593
Last edited:
I saw a Harley Rider who carried blue painters tape, just ripped off a chunk and taped the map to the tank.
The ultimate in low-tech solutions.

I think tape won't be visiting my BMW, though, unless something falls off on the road and I need it to get back home...

Back